The 2017 program provides grants for innovative, creative leadership team building within elementary/middle schools. Beginning December 1, 2016, submit your application for the opportunity to receive a grant to help build your school's creative capacity. Each grant-winning school (up to 20 grants awarded) receives $2,500 and Crayola products valued at $1,000.
Here's how you can get started now...
- Form a collaborative team to plan innovative ways of infusing creativity throughout the school.
- Brainstorm a leadership program that will enrich the creative capabilities and confidence within the school community.
- Plan how and who will lead this collaborative effort.
- Complete the application.
- Submit application by June 23, 2017 (the principal must be a member of NAESP).
- Receive a gift - every Early Bird application submitted before midnight on Monday, June 5, 2017 will receive a Crayola product Classpack.
In collaboration with the National Association of Elementary School Principals (NAESP), Crayola offers up to 20 grants for schools in the United States or Canada. The applications will only be accepted from principals who are members of NAESP. If you are not the principal, please collaborate with your school's leader to develop the plan. The National Art Education Association encourages their members to partner with their school's principal and colleagues to generate grant proposals.
Schools who received this grant in 2016 will not be eligible to apply for a 2017-2018 grant. Instead, we urge those grant winners to become judges to help score new proposals. 2016 winners may apply again in 2018.
Applications should be sent to email@example.com or faxed to 610-515-8781, Attn: Anita DeChellis. Applications will be accepted until 12:00 Midnight ET Friday, June 23, 2017.
Grant link: http://www.crayola.com/for-educators/ccac-landing/grant-program.aspx